Accessibility and Special Needs
The Ferst Center is committed to serving patrons with disabilities
and provides an array of services to assist patrons at performances and events:
* Wheelchair accessible seating is available and was expanded with our 2018 renovation.
* An assisted listening system for patrons who are hard-of-hearing is available at most performances.
* Water fountains, restrooms, and ticket counters are wheelchair accessible.
* Accessible parking is available in two visitors lots on Ferst Drive.
* Please note that our theater auditorium does contain stairs to most seating rows. If you have mobility issues, please call the Box Office for assistance with selecting seats.
You may reserve accessible seating and make requests for any special services in advance by
calling the Box Office at 404-894-9600.
For additional information please call 404-894-2787.